Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New to Etsy.com







I'm new to blogging, but thought I would try it out. I'd like to invite you to check out my new shop in the land of ETSY.
The URL is : vintageclothiers.etsy.com
Stop by and Heart my shop.
If you like Fashion Icons from the past and the clothes & accessories that they wear, than you are in the right place!
We like posting garments from the 1800s to the 1980s.
Etsy is a fun community of friendly people. Lots of beautiful homemade items, and Vintage gallore. You can spend many hours on the site.
It would be nice to converse with some vintage peoples/other shop owner.
Feel free to add a blog or convo me on Etsy.
Hopefully I can add some pictures to this blog for you all to see. It might take awhile for me to figure this out. Please be patient with me... LOL


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

Fun blog. I like the way you tie in your vintage finds with photos of celebrities wearing similar items.